Java Software Engineer in Acquiring BalticSwedbank AS
Are you passionate about developing and maintaining Cards Acquiring services?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop, test, analyze and maintain Cards Acquiring applications with focus on frontend
- Work alongside other agile engineers making sure our systems are up and running 24/7
- Have a good time while at work and know that your team has your back
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one
- Strong Java programming skills with 3+ years of practical experience
- Good understanding of information security practices
- Eagerness to learn and advance
- Good written and spoken English
- Experience in Oracle or C++ development or other technologies we use
- Experience in Windows\Unix system maintenance, scripting (shell/python/etc.)
- Working experience with financial institutions or payment cards systems
- Experience working in Agile environment
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Forms
- C++, JAVA
- GIT, Jenkins, Jira
- RHEL, Windows Server
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Vaidas Kadikinas, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.03.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2800 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 1600 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 01.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023