UI/UX DesignerEvolution Latvia SIA
We are looking for a creative, communicative and diligent team player who will engage in User Interface and User Experience design in our products.
In your daily tasks, you will be able to balance usable designs with smart, creative design solutions and push boundaries to achieve the most effective results by collaborating ideas effectively in brainstorming sessions as part of an international team of professionals.
- Conceptualize, design and assist with implementing highly engaging and intuitive user interface and user experience solutions;
- Building prototypes;
- Have a professional approach to costs and deadlines;
- Come up with new ideas and creative solutions and work on improvements;
- Participate in design reviews, team meetings, brainstorming sessions;
- Prepare source files for development and supervise the implementation;
- Present concepts to stakeholders;
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet set deadlines;
- Push the visual and interaction design forward and help maintain its cohesion by designing and documenting design systems and guides;
- Work closely with stakeholders, engineers, product managers, business analysts and support teams to define the product and user experience strategy;
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- At least 3 years of experience as UI/UX Designer;
- Professional or Bachelor’s degree in graphics or related to design field;
- Creativity, problem-solving, passion and attention to detail;
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Good communication skills;
- A clear understanding of usability, user-centered design, and web standards;
- Solid knowledge of Figma;
- Adobe Suite tool (Illustrator and Photoshop in demand);
- Knowledge of Principle prototyping tools;
- Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence, InVision is a plus;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is an advantage.
- Gross monthly salary 2300 EUR to 3000 EUR;
- Top-notch tech equipment;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working model;
- Dynamic organisation in the international environment;
- Skilled and helpful colleagues;
- Personal and professional development workshops;
- Modern, high-tech office with easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles, and electric scooter charging station;
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support other benefits;
- On-site gym with group training;
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties;
- Privilege card (Loyalty program).
Please send your CV in English and please note that we will only contact candidates who have provided their design project portfolio.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3570 – 4570
Beigu termiņš: 27.03.2023
€ 1800 – 2800
Beigu termiņš: 24.04.2023
€ 1200 – 1600
Beigu termiņš: 08.04.2023