Junior Account Managerscandiweb
scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Junior Account Management - what do you mean?
To sustain the long-term business, our basic need is to provide the best possible experience to all scandiweb clients on every interaction with us - so they become disappointed in cooperating with any other service provider in any field and compare them to us.
Junior Account Manager is working in cooperation with Strategic Account Manager. In this tandem you will guide clients to scandiweb world, matching client wishes with Scandiweb capabilities, connecting all the departments together. Moreover, we take ownership of client business success and are proactive in building their online business roadmap for the upcoming year.
What does it take to practice?
The main goal is to ensure a positive and measurable impact on every account assigned to you.
First client contact happens on behalf of an Account Manager. The project is signed, the Account Manager introduces the client to the Delivery Team, finishes the project, and then the Account Manager is again there to help build a strategic roadmap and ensure a smooth transition to the Support department.
You are not alone in this journey, but you are the one to ensure the process works as clocks for your accounts. Over-delivering client expectations is an art, and we will help you to master that.
Daily, you will ensure client satisfaction growth by:
- Learning the real need our client’s business is solving with our products
- Tracking the KPIs and identifying “red flags” and “green flags”
- Stepping in “red flag” cases, escalate such cases to top management
- Optimizing team operational processes so “red flags” go to zero in a long run
- Managing and retaining relationships with your accounts
- Be responsible for the client journey within scandiweb - from the Sales team to Support,Marketing, Traffic Acquisition teams, etc.
- Organizing on-going feedback loop: weekly “pulse check”, monthly calls with the client, strategical sessions every quarter
- Driving true value for customers
Whom are we looking for?
Any person who read until that moment and started to think “WOW, that sounds like my dream job! Looks challenging, but it doesn't scare me.”
Junior Account Manager is an intro position, but you should have the ambition to become Strategic Account Manager. Along the way, your senior colleagues will mentor and assist you grow and help to sky-rocket your career!
On top of it, the ideal Account Manager manager has:
- Full-ownership approach over any task
- Experience with sales & business operations
- Understanding of how eCommerce business is operating
- Interest to drive change management, build aligned tooling, and develop methods to measure and systemize KPIs
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile and able to adjust strategies and realign priorities (aka the ability to adapt)
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with clients by organizing feedback-loop sessions
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools
- Achieve operational excellence
- Confident English skills
- Excitement to keep eyes open to the latest eCommerce and Account Management trends and ready to take ownership on new crazy ideas
Don’t worry if you do not “tick” all boxes on the list above - the Junior position does not assume you have it all. You will get to it with the help of your mentor.
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Active and interesting online office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Professional certification
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth. You will work on interesting, complex, and innovative projects with senior colleagues to help you adapt fast
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 800 – 1350
Beigu termiņš: 16.04.2023
€ 1100 – 1250
Beigu termiņš: 10.04.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023