Fraud Investigations ManagerGoCardless
Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
This newly created role will lead our Fraud Investigations team. You’ll manage a team who are responsible for reviewing and resolving alerts, investigating accounts and making the call on whether activity is fraudulent or not. You’ll support them with the balance between spotting fraud, providing an excellent customer experience, and maintaining operational excellence.
GoCardless processes billions in payments each year. Tens of thousands of businesses across the UK and beyond rely on us to handle their payments, and hundreds more sign up every week. As we look to the future, those businesses will be larger, more demanding, and present in multiple countries - and so will we. The Fraud Risk Management team ensures that GoCardless adopts, implements and maintains innovative and appropriate controls as we have a duty to banking partners, regulators, schemes, merchants and their customers to review and monitor accounts and transactions with the utmost care.
We've built a friendly, collaborative culture where we hire and develop smart, driven people that share our desire to do work we can be proud of. We value learning and feedback and are devoted to encouraging and supporting each other's professional growth. So, if you enjoy a positive atmosphere where you'll enjoy seeing your efforts put into production, come and be a part of the incredible GoCardless journey.
What Excites You
- Line managing of a team tasked with delivering at a high bar
- Acting as a trouble-shooter for your team on all things fraud
- Overseeing core processes, internal tools and knowledge resources
- Conducting regular quality and performance checks on your team
- Reporting on operational performance and providing insights to stakeholders
- Working closely with the wider Fraud Risk Management functions to ensure that our controls are effective
What Excites Us
- You know your stuff! You’d consider yourself to be an expert on fraud investigations and have experience leading a team.
- You thrive off motivating, coaching and developing team members. You enjoy working with people and can help get the best out of them
- You love operational efficiency and know what a world-class investigations team looks like
- Data is the base for everything you do - measurement and tracking are key. You can analyse processes, draw conclusions and can convince stakeholders with your recommendations
- You’re curious and need to understand how everything fits together. If someone can’t tell you the answer, you’ll find a way to figure it out.
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The Good Stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life At GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the world’s bank payment network.
We’re making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up ‘Nordigen’, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1700 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023
€ 2300 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 1600 – 2400
Beigu termiņš: 10.07.2023