Junior B2B Customer Experience SpecialistALLNEX
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to start your career in customer experience? We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our Global Business Services (GBS) team as a Junior B2B Customer Experience Specialist at allnex, a leading chemical company!
As a Junior B2B Customer Experience Specialist, you will be a crucial member of our Customer Service department. You will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our B2B clients, ensuring their experience with allnex is smooth and efficient. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues and provide timely solutions. Your innovative ideas will be valued and implemented as we strive to improve our customer experience.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is eager to learn and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will receive comprehensive training and support to help you succeed in your role and develop your career.
Join our team and be part of a company that values innovation, diversity, and sustainability. Apply now to become a Junior B2B Customer Experience Specialist at allnex!
- Monthly gross salary up to 1250 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
Qualifications & skills
- Willingness to learn and develop – eventually we will teach the rest
- University degree or education in progress.
- Intermediate (B2) English language skills
- French skills will be considered a strong advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of standard office software (MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Take care of customer’s portfolio and their orders and complaints in a consistent, proactive manner.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries via e-mail and via phone in a timely manner.
- Pursue coordination of shipments and documentation through sound collaboration with different stakeholders, including Logistics and Finance Teams.
- Be a part of a friendly team, sharing common knowledge and experience.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 08.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 28.03.2023
€ 7.8 – 8.4
Beigu termiņš: 10.04.2023