Project managerSwedbank AS
Are you passionate about project management?
We are currently seeking an experienced and dynamic project manager to join our team. As a project manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing multiple claims handling related investment and development projects. Your primary focus will be to ensure the success of each project and the timely delivery of high-quality results.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Define project goals, scope, and deliverables.
- Plan and manage project resources and budget.
- Document and report project progress to stakeholders and partners.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including outsource partners.
- Assess project risks and develop contingency plans.
- Ensure projects stay on schedule and within budget.
- Troubleshoot project issues and lead quality assurance efforts.
- Coordinate end-to-end new business processes.
- Degree in finance, business administration, insurance, economics equivalent.
- Sales/operations experience, ideally within information sales, claims, insurance.
- Proven leadership experience in managing a team to achieve project goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Multicultural/international corporate environment experience.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple complex projects.
- Strong Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills.
- Good command of the English language.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Tomas Nenartavičius, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 26.03.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550-3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 5500
Beigu termiņš: 20.06.2023
€ 2900 – 3750
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023