Senior Google Cloud Customer EngineerArvato Systems Latvia SIA
- Drive the development of new or migration and transformation of existing applications in the Google Cloud - from the concept and offer phase to the successful go-live.
- Work with our customers to design, develop and implement robust, scalable and secure architectures, migration approaches and application optimizations.
- Build proof of concepts and show case new technologies.
- As cloud expert, participate in technical discussions, contribute to RFPs / offers and act as cloud consultant in pre-sales activities.
- Help to define cloud architecture and development best practices and share knowledge with colleagues.
- University degree in computer science, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Consulting experience for cloud migrations or development of modern, secure cloud application and architectures.
- Strong knowledge of Google Cloud, especially IAM, compute, storage, networking, or containerization and container orchestration services.
- Experience with infrastructure automation (e.g. GitOps, Terraform).
- Excellent English language skills.
- Any Google Cloud certification is a plus (but can always be done on the job).
- Any programming experience (e.g. Python, Golang) is a plus.
- Your personal growth is especially important to us - be it training, Google Cloud certifications or coachings.
- Monthly gross salary from 3800 to 4800 EUR, depending on your level of expertise.
- Hybrid way of working with cozy office space in the center of Riga, when needed, and flexible working hours opportunities, based on your own preferences.
- Family-oriented company values and healthy attitude towards work and life balance - granting additional 4 vacation days, birthday leave, "Happy Land" space in the office for children, etc.
- Individual development and learning plan, including yearly budget for external training.
- Necessary essentials – health insurance with dental services and sports coverage.
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives.
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3100 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. As a part of the Bertelsmann Group-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain.
Today, Arvato Systems Latvia has around 115 employees working in a multicultural environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Arvato Systems Latvia SIA
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through Digital Transformation. About 3,100 staff in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge, and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes, and take on IT systems operation and support.
As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Through our strong strategic partner network with global top players such as AWS, Google, Microsoft, and SAP, we continuously strengthen our know-how and leverage the most advanced technology. We Empower Digital Leaders.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.arvato-systems.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203072770
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 4300 – 8000
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023