Team Manager & Agile Product Owner for CMDBSwedbank AS
Do you want to be part of driving improvements for IT assets at one of the largest banks in the Nordics?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Set the strategic direction and continuously develop the roadmap for the CMDB by adopting and implementing best practices and industry-leading standards;
- As an APO you will be responsible for capturing requirements for the backlog in collaboration with stakeholders to find the best balance between new functionality, maintenance, life cycle management to maximize the value for the organization;
- Build a diverse team with a high level of team spirit and engagement and work with continuous development of your team members and your own leadership skills;
- Define clear responsibilities and priorities for your team members;
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate in a proactive manner;
- You will be part of the management team to build and develop a high performing organization built on agile principles with the task to deliver best-in-class solutions;
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to develop a high performing team and leading engineers;
- Excellent communication skills (to both technical and non-technical audiences) and proficient in oral and written English;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a problem-solving mindset, ability to build networks and work collaboratively in a geographically distributed and diverse environment;
- Must have expertise in CMDB domain and Discovery Tools to develop the product vision and drive improvements within the area;
- Must have knowledge in the Asset and Configuration Management area and good; understanding of CI life cycle management and relation to CI/CD pipelines;
- ITIL Foundation Certification is preferred;
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Natalie Afsarinejad, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 27.03.2023 the latest.
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Landsvägen 40, 172 63, Sundbyberg
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2650
Beigu termiņš: 23.06.2023