Business AnalystEIS Group Latvia SIA
We are seeking a Software Business Analyst to join our Customer Production Support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing hands-on business analysis activities to help build and enhance our insurance solutions, with a focus on customer production support. The role requires a naturally-curious and detail-oriented problem solver who can understand business requirements and translate them into functional specifications.
This is a full-time position dedicated to our customer production support team. The successful candidate will work closely with our Agile teams to support the development and enhancement of our insurance solutions. If you have a passion for data, analytics, and solving real-world problems, and want to be part of a dynamic team, we encourage you to apply.
- Perform hands-on business analysis activities to support customer production support following the Product Strategy and clients’ business needs.
- Craft business analysis artifacts, including Business Process models, Flow Diagrams, Use Cases, Entity Relationship Diagrams, and other commonly used business analysis techniques.
- Contribute to backlog management aligned with the Scaled Agile delivery process and collaborate with Solution Architects, Product & Program managers, Agile Teams, Community of Practice Leads, and other stakeholders through the Agile delivery lifecycle.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions to the strategic Product roadmap.
- Act as a proxy-Product Owner in terms of the Agile delivery for the specified Product area.
- Conduct Product demos, requirements analysis and feedback sessions with EIS
Professional Services organization, Partners-System Integrators, and Clients.
Darba pienākumu apraksts
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, or Programmer-Analyst in large or medium IT implementations of enterprise software applications.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience owning business analysis activities of a domain or analysis area (set of features or functionality) of platform implementations.
- Experience designing and delivering Reporting and Analytic solutions using Sisense, Microsoft Power BI, or similar tools.
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes.
- Experience in Data Analytics.
- Curiosity and passion for data, visualization, and solving problems.
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data.
- Willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data, and assumptions.
- Working knowledge of written and verbal English.
- Working knowledge of Insurance / Financial / Billing solutions Domain.
- Familiarity with customer production support processes and systems.
- Ability to work occasionally across multiple time zones, incl. USA.
Seen as an advantage:
- Working knowledge of the Insurance / Financial / Billing solutions Domain.
- Work with top talent and great colleagues who are industry and technology experts.
- Operate in a Scaled Agile environment, diverse, multicultural and cross-functional teams.
- We are a global and modern software product company building world-class Enterprise InsurtTech Product powered by leading-edge technologies (microservices, reactive, cloud, continuous delivery)
- We can offer ownership to our employees- from being able to make decisions that impact the growth of the company, to giving stock options
- We offer freedom - build from building your career path through development programs and exciting global mobility opportunities (we have a remote and global culture)
- Attractive compensation packages (includes merit-based increase and stock options)
- We offer flexible working hours, remote or hybrid work options
- Participate in a variety of new knowledge-sharing and training opportunities - EIS University, external training, conferences, and certification programs
- Earn bonuses through our Employee Referral Program
- Health insurance, mobile device with conversation limit, home office set up one-time compensation, home office utility compensation
- English language courses
- We work with the newest Apple Macbooks
*Please note that we will be proceeding only with those applications that have valid working permits in the location stated in the vacancy description.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 1450 – 2150
Beigu termiņš: 27.04.2023
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023