Junior HR/Branding and Outreach Departmentscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Goals and Responsibilities
As a Junior HR for Branding and Outreach you will work closely with your Team Lead to succeed in establishing scandiweb employment branding and outreach approaches for multiple target countries.
Your role will take a lot of testing to learn what gives the best results and what does not. This will be your chance to try out new ways and learn how they perform in real life. And we are excited to see it!
This position entails a playground for trying out different strategies - we promise that space for creativity and tests will be ensured! But do take into account that it is expected to take guidelines and feedback from your supervisor too and co-work to get the best results.
So, the goals and responsibilities are:
- Support stream Team Lead in maintaining all job advertisements on multiple platforms
- Edit job advertisement copies
- Create, edit, and maintain the HR Blog
- Assist your Team Lead in establishing Employment Branding (promo events, presentations, cooperation with education institutions, establishing the company’s values and experience in long-term messages)
- Participate in Linkedin headhunting if demand requires
- Create and maintain Social Media campaigns and ads
- Collect monthly data and reconcile it with the Team Lead
- Cooperate with the Team Lead in long-term outreach strategies
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge and/or previous experience in copywriting, content creation, social media, or communication field in general (at least one of the mentioned fields)
- Strong written and spoken Latvian skills
- Confident written and spoken English skills
- Attention to details
- Be open-minded and take feedback as a healthy guidance and learning opportunity
- The ability to act independently and plan daily work
- Ability to organize priorities daily and respond to demand
- A creative mind that has the courage to try new approaches
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? A test assignment requiring work with provided data and an interview with fellow HRs!
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Possibility to work from home
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1700 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 1600 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 13.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 04.04.2023