Junior Project Manager for eCommerce projectsscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are the Junior Project Managers' goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up on the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry - initial training on the above subjects - also, mentoring and supervision from a Senior Project Leader on the project - will be there at least for the beginning of your career in scandiweb.
The main responsibility and goal when starting at an entry-level is to listen, observe and learn, until these tasks come naturally. Our developed Educational program gives a good kick-start, but the learning is never-ending and mostly will come from real-life experiences.
What do we expect from you?
scandiweb welcomes people with the nudge of eCommerce project management to start their learning journey with us, no matter the background! Also, it is important to have a keen interest in the field, be driven to learn, and be ambitious to grow!
- Come with a fondness for structure and an analytical mindset - you will need to learn and absorb PM skills like a sponge
- Be humble and appreciate feedback - you will need to re-do things multiple times until it gets perfect!
- Do not treat assignments as plain work - we see work as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 800 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 09.04.2023
€ 1400 – 1670
Beigu termiņš: 15.04.2023
€ 1800 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 01.04.2023