Privacy Process ManagerSwedbank AS
Are you an experienced process manager who also is skilled regarding integrity and GDPR and passionate about supporting your colleagues with constantly improving processes and working methods? In that case, reach out me!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Develop and improve Swedbank's work with personal data and the application of the GDPR
- Work together with other experts, developers, architects, etc. to solve small and large challenges regarding the GDPR
- Collaborate with colleagues in Swedbank's various business and product areas as well as Group functions to constantly improve our handling of individuals' personal data
- Further develop your skills in GDPR and regulatory management in complex organizations
- A candidate, master's degree or equivalent (Lean, Six Sigma) regarding process management and development
- CIPP E or similar GDPR Certification or other relevant GDPR competence and experience
- High competence in business English in speech and writing
- Group Privacy works with English as a business language hence we deliver to and collaborate with the entire Swedbank Group
- High competence and experience regarding follow-up and reporting.
- Solid experience regarding change work in complex organizations
- Good social skills, collaboration and networking skills
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference."Join our team and...
work together with me and my great team in Group Privacy in our Project and Process Management Office (PMO) to deliver Group-wide frameworks, processes and tools regarding GDPR to our colleagues in business and product areas and group functions in Swedbank. As part of Group Privacy's PMO, you will have a primary responsibility for the processes regarding incidents and data subject rights. You will also, depending on your previous background, work with other areas. Your work in Group Privacy takes place in close collaboration with other team members; GDPR regulatory experts, GDPR Process externs, Operations manager and Key Account Manager for Savings Banks. Group Privacy also collaborates closely with, for example, DPOs, Compliance, Legal Privacy Managers and other experts in Swedbank. Group Privacy has been part of Swedbank's CIO organization since 2022, which also means that collaboration with developers and architects is increasing every day”. Gunilla Brette, your future managerWe look forward to receiving your application by 07.04.2023.
Location: Stockholm or Riga
Recruiting manager: Gunilla Brette +46 8 5859 7219
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Landsvägen 40, 172 63, Sundbyberg
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1700 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
€ 2200 – 2650
Beigu termiņš: 23.06.2023