Senior Information Systems EngineerIntrum Global Technologies
Senior Information Systems Engineer
What you will do:
- Prepare and deploy Linux / Windows based applications using scripts, Ansible or package manager;
- Maintain production application(s). Ensure application;
- Make complex configuration of application/s under your responsibility scope via Web interface or command line;
- Perform case (incident problem) comprehensive analysis. Troubleshoot and investigate problems pre-processed by Service desk team or directly reported by application users for application in your responsibility scope;
- Provide and implement resolution steps and measures based on troubleshooting analysis;
- Escalate and forward tickets to the relevant Development and Operations teams in case problem can't be resolved on your level, supplying investigation results, and troubleshooting steps;
- Create tickets to external partners responsible for support of various systems, escalate problematic cases, when necessary. Forward information between external partners and internal teams;
- Communicate with your team to solve problems and share experience;
- Communicate with other teams, and external partner's support;
- Communicate and provide reports to your direct manager about your progress and also provide an input to improve existing process and manuals;
- Fill necessary surveys, and reviews, approximately once in 3 months;
- Report time spent on working with tickets on a daily basis.
We think you have:
- Good (above average) knowledge of English (spoken and written);
- Ability to decompose complex problems and sort them by urgency and priority;
- Ability to understand and formalize client requirements in the technical language;
- Ability to lead process of solving complex issues, which requires several teams;
- It is a bonus if you understand modern development lifecycle: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, CI/CD and ITIL concepts;
- High degree of responsibility for the systems under control with focus to reliability;
- Ability to keep track of multiple ongoing tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to plan own work (define deadlines).
It is a plus if you have:
- CompTIA Security+;
- Comptia Linux+ / LCIP or similar;
- Comptia Network+ or similar;
- Experience working in a multinational environment, being part of the Global IT or Data & Analytics functions in the leading credit management company in Europe.
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4600 EUR.
- Hybrid working, location by your choice (remote/ in office), and a healthy attitude towards flexible working patterns.
- Respecting private life, providing 3 extra leave-days for personal needs.
- Health insurance and paid mental health support (from your first steps).
- Snacks and fruits to boost your office day.
- Well-being activities, surprises, and birthday gifts (lunch stretching sessions, sporty challenges, mini competitions with prizes).
- Supporting self-driven learning (i.e., paid conference fees, relevant Udemy courses).
**Please note that as a multinational company, we have Talent Acquisition Partners in multiple locations. You might receive a call from our recruiters with a Spanish, Latvian or Greek phone number.**
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Ieriķu iela 5, Rīga, LV-1084
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Intrum is the industry-leading provider of Credit Management Services with a presence in 24 markets in Europe. Intrum helps companies prosper by offering solutions designed to improve cash flows and long-term profitability and by caring for their customers. To ensure that individuals and companies get the support they need to become free from debt is one important part of the company’s mission. Intrum has more than 10,000 dedicated and empathetic professionals who serve more than 100,000 companies across Europe.
Intrum Global Technologies, established in Riga since 2010 is responsible for software development, maintenance and support for the company into a group level and employs more than 250 IT professionals locally.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.intrum.com/igt/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103314641
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 3300
Beigu termiņš: 25.06.2023
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 06.06.2023
€ 4300 – 8000
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023