Business Intelligence AnalystGoCardless
Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
We are looking for a BI Analyst to join our growing data team with a specific focus on supporting our risk and operations team. As an BI practitioner you’ll bring your expertise to bear on our data and business, building out our BI capabilities.
You will intuitively understand the challenges that teams face with using data to drive decisions and couple this with an ability to find opportunities/data gaps/interesting cohorts amongst the data we collect.
Your key contribution will be to define, generate, analyse, interpret and communicate the metrics which underpin how and where we can drive more efficient business processes. You’ll help people make better, faster, more data-driven decisions and develop an expert knowledge of your functional domain, along with a deep knowledge of operations as a whole.
Although aligned with the risk and operations you will still work with technical and non-technical people across the whole company.
Tech stack and tools
- Looker or other data visualisation tools
- Excel or Google Sheets
- SQL, BigQuery
- Python - good to have
What excites you
- Building new BI capability: working with stakeholders to agree clear, unambiguous KPI definitions and mapping the relationships between leading and lagging metrics;
- Building, maintaining and communicating data products to track key performance indicators against objectives;
- Working with people across the company to enable them to self-serve Business Intelligence through Looker, our BI platform of choice;
- Doing deep-dive analysis of data to both test specific hypothesis and generate new business insights.
What excites us
- You have work experience in a fast moving company;
- You have strong experience in Data Analytics;
- You have strong experience in SQL;
- A strong analytical mindset, problem-solving skills, and a solid understanding of data analysis;
- A degree (or equivalent work experience) in a numerate field (Business / Commercial / Science / Maths etc);
- You have very strong data visualisation skills, including usage of self-serve tools like PowerBI, QlikView, Looker or similar;
- You can communicate your analyses clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
Bonus points for exposure to cutting edge data technologies like Google BigQuery, dbt and Airflow;
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1700 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 06.04.2023
Beigu termiņš: 14.04.2023
€ 1960 – 2640
Beigu termiņš: 23.04.2023