SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEERENTAIN
Entain is one of the world’s largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licenses in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history – names such as Optibet, Ninja Casino, Ladbrokes, Partypoker, Bwin and Coral.
We count on our site reliability engineers (SREs) to empower our users with a rich feature set, high availability, security, and stellar performance level. As we expand our deployments, we are currently seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights from massive scale data in real time. Specifically, we are searching for someone who brings fresh ideas, demonstrates a unique and informed viewpoint, and enjoys collaborating with a cross-functional team to develop real-world solutions and positive user experiences at every interaction.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
• Run the multiple production environments by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health;
• Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and services;
• Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our proprietary entertainment platforms;
• Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve;
• Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed services.
DAILY AND MONTHLY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and services to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
• Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures;
• Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning;
• Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
• Balance feature development speed and reliability with well-defined service level objectives.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD, Terraform, Ansible, ArgoCD, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ (Exhaustive list);
• A proactive approach to spotting problems, areas for improvement, and performance bottlenecks.
• Previous success in technical engineering;
• Coding experience beyond simple scripts.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
It's your game!
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The Entain journey began on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been making history since the 1880s. Licensed in 27 jurisdictions, we’re now home to a global family of more than 25 iconic names - such big names as BetMGM, Bwin, Coral, and Ladbrokes.
In Entain, we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
ENLABS, which stands for Entertainment Laboratories, was acquired by Entain and joined the Entain family in April of 2021.
In Entain Baltics and Nordics, we are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking by offering our customers industry-leading gaming content across all product verticals coupled with outstanding localised service. We are the largest iGaming operator in the Baltics with an ambition to expand well beyond, becoming one of the leading online gaming companies in other regions of Europe. We focus on regulated or soon-to-be-regulated markets and promote responsible gambling. Regulation means a guarantee of fair play, player protection and local gambling tax contributions. Entain Baltics and Nordics owns a group of licensed online gaming companies in several European jurisdictions as part of its portfolio. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands, including our flagship brands “Optibet”, "Klondaika", and "Ninja Casino".
Today Entain Baltics and Nordics is a multi-brand online gaming company with 650+ people from more than 15 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Malta and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States and one of the fastest-growing operators in Eastern Europe.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://career.enlabs.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003462947
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2700 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 1400 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023