Data Analytics and Automation CRM SpecialistPicanova GmbH filiāle Picanova Baltics
We are Picanova
a global market leader for customizable wall and home decoration. In our five factories in the USA, Germany, Poland, and Latvia, we manufacture up to 500.000 individualized products daily and serve millions of private and business customers worldwide. We are proud of our digital DNA, sizeable retail footprint, sustainable business model, and eco-friendly manufacturing to bring happiness to our clients through our broad product portfolio.
Our 600+ employees, from 60 different nationalities, come from all walks of life, and their backgrounds and interests in dancing and running competitions or making music bring a lot of creativity, so we never run out of ideas to develop the most innovative solutions for our customers. You will fit in here if you are a unique individual with a proactive, self-driven work attitude and a good sense of ownership.
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Data Analytics and Automation CRM Specialist.
You will play a key role in identifying patterns, insights, and trends that can be used to improve our overall customer experience. Sounds good? Then keep reading!
These Benefits are waiting for you:
- International experience in our globally spread Teams.
- In-house, hybrid, or remote ways of working.
- Private Health insurance with a compensation package after the probation period.
- Additional leave on special occasions.
- Packed breakfast/lunch and snacks in the office.
- Valuable knowledge and excellent experience for future development.
- Team building and company events.
Your Day to Day responsibilities:
- Be the Creator: You'll be responsible for building and maintaining our marketing automation systems to ensure our brand stands out. You'll work with cutting-edge tools like Emarsys to create captivating campaigns that reach our target audience through email, SMS, and onsite retargeting.
- Be the TeamPlayer: You'll collaborate with the CRM team to develop lead nurturing campaigns and campaign targeting strategies that keep our customers engaged. With your expertise, you'll maintain and provide ongoing support for our CRM platform based on the mighty Amazon Redshift database.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field would be a huge plus.
- Experience when it comes to Marketing automation platforms like Emarsys, Salesforce, or Campaign Management Systems like IBM Unica and Adobe Campaign.
- Good SQL skills and experience manipulating data straight from the database.
- We prefer someone with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Someone who can think independently and develop creative solutions to complex problems.
- Advanced knowledge of the English language, written and spoken.
Even without every qualification, your unique experiences and skills could make you a great addition to our team, so embrace the opportunities that await you here. Your journey may lead to new skills, relationships, and success.
One team. Millions of happy customers worldwide. Join us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Krišjāņa Barona iela 41/43, 1011, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103656084
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 2150 – 4300
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023