Engineering ManagerTeya Latvia SIA
We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs, or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace.
We're outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 2,000 employees in 15 offices across 20 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 100,000 merchants across our network.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
• You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
• You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
• You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
• Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
• You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
• You prioritise the team's success rather than your own;
• You're always striving to become a better version of yourself;
• Problems are learning opportunities;
• You're a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer - all in one;
You will work with a diverse team to help shape the future of our engineering department. You will be part of the whole feature development lifecycle, with direct access to a wealth of customer feedback.
Your team will use technologies such as Go, Elixir, Java, TypeScript, React, Docker and AWS to write maintainable, performant and quality code. We focus on continuous deployment and iterative delivery, to ensure that our code runs reliably on the SaltPay infrastructure, allowing you to focus on delivering value to merchants in a fluid manner.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve every day by taking ownership of their role and responsibilities. We are looking for individuals with a strategic and analytical mindset and a vision for the future. You will have an understanding of acquiring processes such as clearing/settling and how payments work in general.
Above all, we require someone who harbours the ambition to grow with the company. You will be exposed to the entirety of our business, and it is up to you to carve your path. The entrepreneurial spirit lies in the heart of our culture – we are seeking self-starters to take ownership of problems they observe and tackle them creatively.
On a regular day as a Engineering Manager at SaltPay, you will:
- Continuously improve, refine and guarantee the execution of the roadmap, the development processes and the quality of the tasks;
- Leading and mentoring the team, coaching engineers on architectural thinking and advanced engineering practices empowering them in aiming the higher work standards;
- Set goals and development tasks supporting the team with feedback and development plans as they progress. You are the one responsible for your team’s career, you will need to plan and conduct the team’s performance review;
- Being aware of the overall project plan in order to allocate and prioritize work to ensure timelines are met;
- Participate and contribute in the recruitment processes in planning the upcoming team needs, conducting interviews and designing the onboarding processes;
- Work closely with key stakeholders within the engineering, product, project, and sales teams.
- You are people-driven and have a team player profile that engaged and empathises with others;
- You are able to communicate effectively at all levels with internal and external stakeholders;
- You are passionate about solving highly complex challenges in a detail-oriented way;
- You value the use of automation to reduce repetition/waste and the chance of human error;
- You have experience in leading or mentoring a team;
- Significant experience in delivering complex projects in software companies;
- Experience in project/product management, onboarding, training or mentoring processes;
- Solution-oriented with a “get it done” attitude that finds motivation in fast-paced environments;
- Fluent in English.
- We trust you, so we offer flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team;
- Private Health Insurance;
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Public Holidays);
- Frequent team events & activities in the office and outside;
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- You’ll get a competitive salary and you will join the Universal SaltPay Stock Option Plan (USSOP) from your first day. The USSOP gives all employees the chance to be actual company owners;
- Office snacks on Fridays;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment.
SaltPay is a place for people who can challenge the status quo. People who believe they can make a difference in the world by participating in a business model designed to create a more balanced and fair market. More than experience, we believe in potential and that a human's learning ability is limitless. As long as you have the right mindset, can live by our values and that you genuinely want to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, then we have the career challenge you've been looking for right here. We pledge to put our people first, and above everything else, to create a challenging opportunity that will foster personal growth.
We're citizens of the world - SaltPay is an open and safe space for everyone, regardless of their story.
Please note that all supporting documents such as CV's must be in English.
Papildu informācija: We encourage everyone interested in opportunities with SaltPay to apply without being constrained by conditions we offer. If you feel you deserve a salary outside of our typical compensation range, let's talk! Super performers are welcome!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
- Pilna slodze
SaltPay is a payment services and software provider, arming local businesses with the technology they need to automate and grow. We exist to serve local businesses.
We’re a pan-European business, with a global presence. Home to over 2,000 employees in 14 offices across 12 countries, our footprint grows every day.
Alongside our solution for local businesses, we also offer a range of other services and software such as issuer payment processing, cloud-native payments and business management Software-as-a-Service to global FinTechs, payment providers, banks, and mobile network operators.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.saltpay.co/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103539651!
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 12.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 4000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023