eCommerce Email Marketing Strategistscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
Scandiweb is working with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Responsibilities of an Email Marketing Strategist
- Develop and manage strategy behind email marketing initiatives tailored to each client's business, ensuring email campaigns drive results
- Create content for targeted, relevant, and compelling email communications in different eCommerce client business niches
- Monitor, test, analyze, and report on email marketing activities
- Implement and optimize a lead collection flow on eCommerce sites for a growing email audience
- Personalize email communications by integrating behavioral triggers and developing email automation flows
- Manage email vendor and partner relationship
Qualifications as Email Marketing Strategist
- More than one year of experience in an email marketing role
- At least 1-2 years of experience in eCommerce
- Relevant previous experience in marketing strategies and execution
- Ability to build efficient digital campaigns and monitor their results
- Knowledge and aptitude in using marketing technology and tools, including Google Analytics, data visualizations, most popular email vendors (Mailchimp, Klaviyo)
- Skill in A/B testing strategies, multivariate email deployment, and a strong understanding of segmentation strategies for B2C e-commerce marketing
- Confident spoken and written English skills
- Experience working with Klaviyo and other email platforms
- Experience working with Magento
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
What are the benefits?
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
Scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 2000 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 09.06.2023