Purchasing SpecialistSwedbank AS
Are you passionate about managing company's procurement activities and supporting stakeholders in their purchasing projects? We are now looking for a driven, experienced (or eager to become one) and business oriented Purchasing Specialist with strong skills and focus on results and with responsibility to manage purchases!With us you have the opportunity to:
Manage daily purchasing projects and processes, incl. but not limited to market research, defining the tactics, preparing and conducting RFI/ RFP/ RFQs and suggesting an actions in a proactive manner, communication with suppliers on procurement matters, participating in choosing the best product and/or service supplier for Bank, negotiating contracts etc.
- Conduct low and medium complexity purchasing projects
- Support Purchase Project Manager on high complexity purchasing projects (e.g. Baltic), if necessary
- Make sure that every purchasing activity and process is compliant with Banks internal regulations
- Advise/consult stakeholders on purchasing process related topics
- Support/consult stakeholders on contract registration in Swedbank contract management system
- Prepare all needed documentation and reports for and from purchasing activities and processes
- Suggest and support improvement of purchasing processes and systems
- Bachelor's or Master's degree (or currently acquiring) in a related field, or a great reason for not having one
- Successful previous experience in operational purchasing or sales, project manager role will be considered as advantage
- Commercial and strategic perspective on the tasks
- Good communication (written and oral) and teamwork skills
- Good presenting skills
- Project management and negotiation skills
- Very good knowledge of Latvian and English languages, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver results
- Problem solving – ability to take initiative to solve upcoming problems, “can do” attitude
- Well-developed skills in MS office (e.g. Excel)
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects and focusing on analysis and business driven purchasing that will substantially contribute to value creation. In your role as Purchasing Specialist you will work closely together with your team colleagues and with managers and specialists as well as managers and experts within the Business. We believe in freedom under responsibility and foresee that you work independently, but also as part of a team where everyone shall feel involved. Our team is the community where we share knowledge and where you always shall feel confident where you can discuss and solve problems and challenges together. If you are interested, use this chance to become a part of our team!" Irina Gavrilova, Group cross-country Purchase Manager, your future leader.We look forward to receiving your application in English at 10.04.2023. the latest.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges 1600-2400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003074764
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2200 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023