Risk & Integrity System AnalystEvolution Latvia SIA
We are looking to expand our Risk & Integrity team with a System Analyst. Your responsibility as a Risk and Integrity System Analyst will be to identify and assess gaming domain risk areas and define game protection solutions by defining and overviewing implementation of operational procedures and software tools. Role requires to maintain a strong focus on gaming risks as well as ensuring clear and productive communication between the stakeholders, contributors and other involved parties.
- Analyse, refine and simplify processes used by Risk Analysts, proactively seek ways to reduce manual work by optimizing and automating existing processes and systems.
- Identify and assess internal and external game operational risks of existing and new game products
- Translate Game Integrity & Risk user requirements into a proper business proposal.
- Define and evaluate risk tool / project output requirements and formats by identifying milestones, phases and elements.
- Create and evaluate risk tools concept design and its planned function (how it is going to work, visual appearance, data input and output, etc.) in order to produce the most efficient output for Game Integrity & Risk department.
- Validate resources and conduct cost / benefit analysis for new red flag systems and other risk tools.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects, perform user acceptance testing.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends.
- Experience and knowledge of minimum 3 years in data, system or risk analysis.
- Good understanding of Probability, Statistics, and Combinatorics.
- Data Analysis skills, including but not limited to solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Creative, out of the box thinking mindset, Problem-solving skills.
- Able to work both autonomously and within a team structure.
- Fluent English to a high standard both verbal and written.
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Higher education in IT, Project Management, or related field.
- Knowledge of the gambling gaming field, game mechanics
- Good understanding of computer software design.
- Knowledge of Python, Scala or other programming language used in Data Analysis
- Experience in data interpretation and results analysis by using different statistical techniques.
- Monthly salary starting from EUR 2500 Bruto(depending on candidate's experience)
- Modern office building in the Riga city center.
- Various benefits (health insurance, privilege card, gym in the office available 24/7, monthly corporate events, etc.).
- Personal and professional development opportunities in the world’s leading online company.
- Rewarding job in a dynamic and international work environment in a rapidly growing company.
Please apply by adding your CV and motivational letter in English.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Brīvības iela 151
- Pilna slodze
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO). More information on Evolution.com.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://www.evolution.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003815611
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1300 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 09.06.2023
€ 1800 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 31.05.2023