International Tax AccountantALLNEX
Are you interested in a full-time role as an International Tax Accountant? If so, you'll have the exciting responsibility of overseeing all accounting operations for Allnex Netherlands' legal entities. This includes managing financial reporting, ensuring the accuracy of the ERP system, and maintaining complete and precise records of tax compliance, local books, external audits, and financial operations.
You'll be reporting to the Financial Controller Netherlands, who is based in Bergen Op Zoom. This position provides an excellent opportunity to join a global organization and expand your finance management skills and knowledge in the Netherlands. If you're eager to pursue this opportunity, please click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Monthly gross salary up to 2600 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Validate financial statements according to IFRS standards.
- Ensure tax compliance for Dutch entities and foreign permanent establishments.
- Perform monthly closing activities.
- Prepare for Corporate Income Tax and collaborate with in-house and external advisors.
- Produce statutory financial reports following Dutch GAAP.
- Communicate with Global Treasury regarding foreign exchange exposure, the Global Tax Team, and GBS Team Riga.
- Forecast cash flow.
- Manage site leases.
- Analyze patents, royalties, and R&D grants.
- Ensure compliance with the chart of accounts and accounting manual.
- Ensure compliance with Local GAAP, Management GAAP tax, legal compliance, and corporate financial policies.
- Submit reports to the Central Statistics Office (CBS).
- Reconcile tax positions.
- Complete branch office reporting.
- 5+ years of experience in a financial role with strong fiscal acumen and expertise in international tax accounting and IFRS.
- Strong business judgment and a focus on controllership.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented, with a track record of producing high-quality work with integrity.
- Reliable and accurate, with the ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions.
- Professional experience using systems, with a preference for SAP (FI/CO).
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1600 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023
€ 2500 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2023
€ 2000 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023