Are you an organizational mastermind who loves to keep things running smoothly? We're seeking an Office Administrator to join our team at the Global Business Services (GBS) office in Riga!
As our Office Administrator, you'll be the backbone of our office, ensuring that everything runs like clockwork. From greeting visitors to coordinating meetings and travel arrangements, you'll play a critical role in keeping our office operating efficiently.
If you're a multitasking wizard with excellent communication skills and a knack for staying on top of things, we want to hear from you! Join us and be part of a dynamic team that values collaboration, and innovation. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career as an Office Administrator!
- Monthly gross salary up to 1500 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Manage and organize daily office tasks, such as correspondence, supplies, equipment, and bills, to ensure smooth office operations.
- Provide general support to visitors by answering phone calls, addressing inquiries, and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere.
- Prepare and manage company documents, ensuring compliance with internal procedures.
- Facilitate the flow of information between departments, employees, and other parties to promote efficient communication.
- Assist management and colleagues with ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to effectively manage tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication in both English and Latvian.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other office equipment to perform tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Attention to detail to ensure the accuracy and completeness of tasks.
- Ability to remain calm and tactful under pressure to handle challenging situations professionally.
- Self-motivated team player who can work collaboratively to achieve common goals.
- Positive can-do attitude to approach tasks with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 1200 – 1250
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023