B2B Customer Experience Specialist (Spanish language skills preferred)ALLNEX
Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to start your career in customer experience? We are excited to announce an opportunity to join our Global Business Services (GBS) team as a B2B Customer Experience Specialist at allnex, a leading chemical company!
As a B2B Customer Experience Specialist, you will be a crucial member of our Customer Service department. You will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our B2B clients, ensuring their experience with allnex is smooth and efficient. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve customer issues and provide timely solutions. Your innovative ideas will be valued and implemented as we strive to improve our customer experience.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is eager to learn and grow in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. You will receive comprehensive training and support to help you succeed in your role and develop your career.
Join our team and be part of a company that values innovation, diversity, and sustainability. Apply now to become a B2B Customer Experience Specialist at allnex!
- Monthly gross salary up to 1550 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Be the communication hub between the company and our customers
- Process and follow-up on customer orders, respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner and pro-actively resolve issues
- Work in modern ERP system (SAP)
- Communicate with colleagues worldwide on a daily basis, with the aim to ensure effective order fulfillment
- Be part of a continuous improvement process
- Build and maintain relationships with our internal and external customers
- At least intermediate (B2) English language skills both written and spoken
- Spanish language skills will be considered a strong advantage
- Experience in B2B or other customer service-facing roles will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of standard office software (MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- It will be considered as advantage if you have experience in Logistics and/or working with any ERP system
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilna slodze
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1300 – 2500
Beigu termiņš: 12.06.2023
€ 1500 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 800 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023