DEVOPS ENGINEERC.T.Co SIA
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 650 people in Riga.
We are looking for a:
DevOps Engineer who is ready to help various projects to launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds. If you like to keep track on new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Required experience in:
- Cloud Platform configuration;
- Build and Deployment automation;
- Development Infrastructure Support;
- CI and CD Pipeline configuration;
- Linux server configuration;
- Java or .Net application assistance and support during delivery stage;
- Application Server configuration.
As an advantage:
- Containerization and Container orchestration Tools;
- Build and Delivery automation for Mobile project;
- Provision and Configuration Management Tools administration.
- Team player;
- Confidence and open for discussion with others;
- Problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Motivation to grow and gain new knowledge;
- Sufficient level in English reading/speaking/writing.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on the title level):
- Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
- Kubernetes configuration and support;
- Continuous Integration, Delivery or Deployment Pipelines setup;
- Development Infrastructure Support (TeamCity, Git, Artifactory, SonarQube, etc.);
- Automation of all kind of builds, tests executions, deliveries, deployments and information aggregation from all kind of tools and systems;
- Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opporrtunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Papildu informācija: The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
- Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Meistaru iela 33, Valdlauči, Ķekavas pagasts, Ķekavas novads.
- Pilna slodze
C.T.Co HR Department
C.T.Co is a member of Com-Tec-Co, a European technology group, leveraging more than 20 years expertise in enterprise applications delivery for global companies to provide clients with the best value in Enterprise Apps.
Solutions are delivered using an agile, iterative and incremental approach, which is specially tailored to enterprise environment needs. This enables close collaboration with the customer throughout the solution delivery process, from sketching ideas to user experience design, implementation, integration and operations support, which results in optimized project ROI.
A great user experience of Enterprise Apps seamlessly integrates structured and semi-structured data, business intelligence, collaboration tools, document management and workflows.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://ctco.lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003444513
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 4000 – 6500
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023
€ 3500 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 19.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023