IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / DevOps ENGINEERC.T.Co SIA
SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR / DevOps ENGINEER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 650 people in Riga and currently
We are looking for
System Administrator who has experience with DevOps tools Terraform, Docker, and who is ready to help various projects launch and maintain their infrastructure and applications in Public Clouds.
Should you like to keep track of new technologies and implement them where they fit best, join us!
Professional skills and qualification:
• 3 or more years of experience with expertise in information technologies (networking, compute, storage, Linux/Windows administration, etc.) and with 2 years experience with DevOps tools;
• Working knowledge of virtualization-containerization (VMware, Docker, K8s, etc.);
• Demonstrated experience with automation tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.);
• Basic scripting (Bash, Python, etc.);
• Working knowledge of Monitoring Tools, Logging;
• Any experience in clouds will be considered as advantage;
• Good understanding of application/product stack (web, app, db, etc)
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment;
• Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment;
• Ability to adapt and learn quickly;
• Result oriented, organized, and proactive.
• Public and Private Cloud Platform administration;
• Kubernetes configuration and support;
• Development Infrastructure Support;
• Follow Infrastructure as a Code principles.
• And Shift work 2-4 times a month
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Papildu informācija: *The remuneration described above is valid during the term of this job advertisement only and may change with the potential job offer depending on the candidate’s skills, qualification, and experience.
- Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
33, Meistaru Street, Valdlauchi, Kekava District, LV1076,Latvia
- Pilna slodze
C.T.Co HR Department
C.T.Co is a member of Com-Tec-Co, a European technology group, leveraging more than 20 years expertise in enterprise applications delivery for global companies to provide clients with the best value in Enterprise Apps.
Solutions are delivered using an agile, iterative and incremental approach, which is specially tailored to enterprise environment needs. This enables close collaboration with the customer throughout the solution delivery process, from sketching ideas to user experience design, implementation, integration and operations support, which results in optimized project ROI.
A great user experience of Enterprise Apps seamlessly integrates structured and semi-structured data, business intelligence, collaboration tools, document management and workflows.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://ctco.lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003444513
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1900 – 2720
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023