CLOUD ARCHITECTC.T.Co SIA
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track records of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 650 people in Riga.
We are looking for:
Cloud Architect who is capable to do hands-on work, has good understanding of DevSecOps culture and is ready to take responsibility for the development of the cloud solutions while guiding other teammates.
Professional skills and qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in IT;
- Previous experience in consulting and working with international customers is considered an advantage;
- Experience with project delivery methodologies such as Agile Scrum or Kanban.
- Awareness and experience in competitive Cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Redshift, etc.;
- At least 2 years of experience designing cloud-based solutions;
- Successful track record of delivering cloud-based enterprise solutions in public clouds is considered an advantage;
- Deep understanding of cloud architecture best practices and design patterns;
- Knowledge of network topologies and firewalls;
- Reliability practices in the cloud (guaranteed delivery, high availability/clustering, backup and disaster recovery, monitoring);
- Security practices in the cloud (network perimeter defense, access control, data protection, IAM).
- Experience with automation tools like ARM Templates, Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet or Ansible;
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Jenkins, etc.;
- Development or scripting experience such as bash, Powershell, etc.;
- Experience with common build tools (like maven, gradle, npm, yarn, etc.);
- Knowledge and experience with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Any experience with RDMBS, NoSQL, Cloud PaaS solutions, etc.
Set of soft skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills;
- Diagramming skills using notations like BPMN, UML, C4, etc;
- Ability to lead a team, organize work and delivery process;
- Fluent English.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Drive the design and architecture of complex cloud systems and infrastructure;
- Provide technical expertise in the areas of Public Cloud services;
- Partner with other architects, developers, and engineers to facilitate the deployment of cloud services, automation, and continuous delivery pipelines;
- Gather key requirements and architecture/design constraints from projects' stakeholders and create respective documents;
- Plan architecture-related work, professionally present these plans and regularly update stakeholders regarding the progress;
- Analyze technical and operational efficiency of existing solutions and provide respective analysis reports and proposals;
- Assess the quality of existing implementation (architecture/design/coding) and provide respective reports;
- Participate in prototypes building during projects' start-up (including technology research and evaluation, if necessary) and document prototyping results and respective technical proposal;
- Support applications' development from technical perspective in construction and transition phases;
- Present all aforementioned work to internal and customers' stakeholders.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit:
Papildu informācija: The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification and experience
- Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
33, Meistaru Street, Valdlauchi, Kekava District, LV-1076, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
C.T.Co HR Department
C.T.Co is a member of Com-Tec-Co, a European technology group, leveraging more than 20 years expertise in enterprise applications delivery for global companies to provide clients with the best value in Enterprise Apps.
Solutions are delivered using an agile, iterative and incremental approach, which is specially tailored to enterprise environment needs. This enables close collaboration with the customer throughout the solution delivery process, from sketching ideas to user experience design, implementation, integration and operations support, which results in optimized project ROI.
A great user experience of Enterprise Apps seamlessly integrates structured and semi-structured data, business intelligence, collaboration tools, document management and workflows.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: http://ctco.lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003444513
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Beigu termiņš: 16.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 1900 – 2720
Beigu termiņš: 18.06.2023