SENIOR QA ENGINEERENTAIN
• Responsible for testing and evaluating the software applications and systems.
• Writing and executing test scripts to detect usability and performance issues.
• Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
• Verification of multi-device and cross-platform consistency.
• Operate and maintain test environments.
• Analyze and create test documentation based on software requirements and technical specifications.
• Work closely with the development team to improve existing products.
• 2+ years of software QA engineering experience with web applications.
• Solid experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test scripts.
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of QA methodologies.
• English (verbal and written upper-intermediate).
• Excellent communication skills.
• Providing detailed reports on identified bugs and verifying any fixes against those bugs.
• Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles.
• Troubleshooting and debugging is a big plus.
• Experience with some of the programming languages is a plus.
• Knowledge of SQL and scripting is a plus.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Opportunity for career development.
• Wide benefits package: annual company performance bonus, extra day off on your birthday, dedicated days off for your physical and mental health, additional vacation days depending on the length of employment, health insurance policy, wellness and team-building events, dedicated budget for your training and development, paid online consultations with certified therapists and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
It's your game!
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The Entain journey began on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been making history since the 1880s. Licensed in 27 jurisdictions, we’re now home to a global family of more than 25 iconic names - such big names as BetMGM, Bwin, Coral, and Ladbrokes.
In Entain, we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
ENLABS, which stands for Entertainment Laboratories, was acquired by Entain and joined the Entain family in April of 2021.
In Entain Baltics and Nordics, we are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking by offering our customers industry-leading gaming content across all product verticals coupled with outstanding localised service. We are the largest iGaming operator in the Baltics with an ambition to expand well beyond, becoming one of the leading online gaming companies in other regions of Europe. We focus on regulated or soon-to-be-regulated markets and promote responsible gambling. Regulation means a guarantee of fair play, player protection and local gambling tax contributions. Entain Baltics and Nordics owns a group of licensed online gaming companies in several European jurisdictions as part of its portfolio. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands, including our flagship brands “Optibet”, "Klondaika", and "Ninja Casino".
Today Entain Baltics and Nordics is a multi-brand online gaming company with 650+ people from more than 15 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Malta and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States and one of the fastest-growing operators in Eastern Europe.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://career.enlabs.com
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003462947
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2600 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 11.06.2023
€ 3000 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 06.06.2023
€ 1300 – 2200
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023