eCommerce Solutions Specialist (Business Developer)scandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Project Management, and more, and of course, Business Development.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are your goals and responsibilities?
- Research network, ecosystem, company, industry and people to uncover business objectives and identify Commerce transformational opportunities
- Develop strong, positive relationships with new customers by understanding their needs and business objectives
- Fulfill the role of a trusted advisor through the ability to leverage the extended eCommerce team to develop strategic opportunities with our customers
- Scoping of eCommerce projects to ensure clear identification of project KPIs, stakeholder collaboration, dependencies, and requirements
- Work with customers to develop a mutual plan for how scandiweb can help them transform their business
- Drive the negotiation, contracting, and approval processes. Be passionate about solutionizing and adding customer value!
- Follow up on leads generated by the marketing team
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of Adobe Commerce and other necessary systems such as PimCore
- Preferably be able to travel to Europe (Nordics, UK, Germany, etc.), the Middle East and the US
- Prepare business presentations and proposals for prospective clients
- Meet with industry eCommerce leaders such as the MET, Puma, New York Times, Moose Knuckles and be comfortable engaging with C-level contacts
What is expected from you to succeed?
- Prior eCommerce experience. Preferably as a Project Manager, Developer or B2B sales
- Experience with Magento/Adobe, Shopify, BigCommerce, Akeno or PimCore is an advantage
- Technical understanding of eCommerce components and structure
- Self-motivated, driven by results and eager to win
- Innovative, thinking creatively to seek problems and address business needs
- Good, fluent English language. Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Capable of learning new frameworks, systems and getting certified
Joining a large-scale global eCommerce agency in a key role, acting as the lynchpin between multiple departments, enjoying benefits and perks, including the budget for additional qualifications and performance bonuses. Furthermore, you will be surrounded by friendly, smart and committed colleagues helping each other to grow and succeed. Able to explore and see how different companies work, see their facilities, meet exciting people worldwide, and participate in conferences such as Adobe Summit in Las Vegas or London!
Good to know!
The requirements listed in this job description are guidelines, not hard rules. You dont have to satisfy every requirement or meet every qualification listed. If your skills are transferable and you think you might be a match for us, we strongly encourage you to apply.
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1050 – 1050
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 2150 – 4300
Beigu termiņš: 10.06.2023
€ 1800 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023