Kafka DeveloperCognizant Latvia
What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Kafka Developer to join our AI&A Team.
About Cognizant AI&A
We help organizations engage people and uncover insight from data to shape the products, services and experiences they offer. AI&A specializes in bringing in the right mix of associates having a varied experience in the data landscape covering ingestions and transformations of data, modelling, design data lakes, warehouse and marts, building intuitive dashboards and building machine learning algorithms. Our strength lies in our ability to traverse through the different layers of data, understand and navigate through the complexities and challenges and thus help our customers succeed. Spanning across all verticals like banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, etc and serving many Fortune 500 companies around the globe as our clients, AI&A and her 25,000+-member strong community take tremendous pride in being the data backbone of Cognizant.
Our ideal candidate
• Strong experience in building Kafka streaming solutions.
• Experience in tools like Kafka Connect, Kstreams, Control Center.
• Good Experience in CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins
• Knowledge or certification in Azure.
• Experience in building Real-time streaming data pipelines using Kafka (Apache / Confluent) with experience in working in latest versions of Kafka.
• Experience in working Kafka Connect, KStreams, KSQL, Schema Registry and Control Center, Kafka Security.
• Support various Kafka real-time integration which will be LIVE in Datalake Production environment
• Experience in CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins
• Any knowledge of Big Data components is a huge bonus. (components like Hadoop, Hive, Kafka and Spark framework. Experience in working in Big data Hadoop eco system, Data lakes & Unix.)
• Any experience or knowledge of Azure is a plus (ADF, Databricks, Synapse)
What you can expect
• Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from Competitive compensation package consists of base salary from 2600 up to 4200 EUR gross / monthly, annual bonus and monetary recognitions. The final offer will depend on the candidate’s specific experience and skills.
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
Please, note that we will get in touch only with the candidates who will be selected for the next round.
At Cognizant AI&A, you will learn from a strong 25K+ community about all the leading and currently in-use technologies related to data platforms, visualization, analytics and modelling. We also offer a tremendous career growth path for associates willing to learn and cross skill to other newer technologies.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Pilna slodze
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) engineers’ modern businesses. We help our clients modernize technology, reimagine processes and transform experiences so they can stay ahead in our fast-changing world. Together, we’re improving everyday life.
Our diverse community of 300,000+ people are working together to help transform the companies the world relies on. And when we’re not developing game-changing digital solutions for clients, we’re improving lives elsewhere by volunteering in local communities, fostering inclusion through our employee affinity groups and so much more.
Our team is as high caliber as it is humble, caring, and supportive of one another. We believe that continuous improvement is the catalyst for growth and innovation, and we offer the flexibility, support, and opportunities all levels of associates need to take their lives and careers to new places.
Every day, all around the world, our people engineer impact―with their clients, communities, colleagues, and their own lives.
Cognizant Latvia has been recognized as Top Employer 2022 by the Top Employers Institute and is the winner of the Bronze category for Sustainability Index in Latvia in 2021. Join us!
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.cognizant.com/en-lv/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203081330
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3000 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 2800 – 3800
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 2500 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023