Data Operations EngineerRealTime SIA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilizing event sourcing and CQRS.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work on Data Architecture together with developers;
- Support message brokers and databases;
- Help developers by providing guidance and design support around workflows and information pipelines and flows;
- Use automation and devops approach for data systems management.
Knowledge and skills:
- Complex problem solving skills with various SQL and No-SQL technologies;
- Experience with high-load and low-latency applications;
- SQL and NoSQL database administration experience (PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, Cassandra);
- Database experience with Cloud environments;
- Experience with message brokers (Kafka);
- DevOps approach to managing data services;
- Experience with managing changesets trough Liquibase or flyway;
- Experience with Snowflake is an advantage;
- Good level of English.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Latvija Gustava Zemgala gatve 78
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 3700
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 3000 – 5000
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023
€ 4000 – 6300
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023