Site Reliability EngineerRealTime SIA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
On Air Entertainment is on a journey of building new games and gaming platform, that is allowing high-load and is supporting thousands of players concurrently playing our games and using our products.
At the same time offering a great player experience via custom-built platform, being resilient, reactive and message driven, utilizing event sourcing and CQRS.
On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Site Reliability Engineer who is proficient in setting up different pieces of infrastructure and pipelines which assist developers efficiently deliver code.
Qualifications and Experience of/with:
- Knowledge of how to implement "Infrastructure as Code" using Gitlab CI/CD for automation;
- Google Cloud;
- Load balancing;
- Cloud Native tool stack;
- Logging infrastructure;
- Scripting (Bash).
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Experience and knowledge of Ansible;
- Programming experience (Python/Golang).
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell;
- Have an urge to collaborate and communicate asynchronously;
- Have an urge to document all the things so you don't need to learn the same thing twice;
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken, you can't help but fix it;
- Completing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) investigations;
- Contributions to handbook, runbooks, general documentation;
- Improving team practices in handoffs of work and incidents;
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding;
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures;
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts;
- Working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that we ship software that meets security, SLA, and performance requirements;
- Using Chaos Engineering to test what you build under real-world conditions.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organizing agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making, everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value team-work, so the best candidates are team-players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days;
- Health insurance;
- Unlimited full access to Udemy and LinkedIn Learning resources;
- Trainings and conferences support;
- Flexible in remote and office work (hybrid working);
- Free parking at Akropole and partially covered parking fee at Jauna Teika Office;
- Business/Individual performance-based annual bonuses;
- Employee referral program.
If you like wild growth and working with self-satisfied, enthusiastic, and smart people, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
Gustava Zemgala gatve 78
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
+371 25 20 19 76
OnAir Entertainment was founded in December 2020 and is led by a collective of senior industry professionals with a proven history in live casino.
No compromises. No exceptions. Just pure on air entertainment.
Our Vision is to be the global innovator of choice for tailored live casino experiences. Inspiring customers, engaging players.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://onairentertainment.com/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40203275124
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2500 – 4600
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 4000 – 6500
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023
€ 1500 – 1900
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2023