Visma provides software solutions that cover HRM, Talent Management and Payroll solutions with a diverse customer portfolio. Visma Labs is a team of more than 290 talented professionals in Latvia. We develop, test and support business systems, as part of an international organization.
Smartdok is the market leader in cloud-based solutions for the construction industry. We are building a component that is helping to simplify processes in the contractor business. Our solution gives an overview and easy control of working hours and machine hours, consumption of goods, service and maintenance of machines and vehicles, and more. Our software is available via web and mobile.
The job will include mainly manual testing of the system. We are looking for a person who is driven to find more ways to extend test automation and is pleased to study complex business problems.
Technology stack: Cypress, Azure DevOps, Postman/Swagger, browser dev tools
About the role:
As a QA, you will be responsible for the quality of the delivery of SmartDok within one of our development teams. You will work closely with testers in other teams as well as with the Support & Customer Success team. You will have a chance to both create and perform manual tests and automated tests.
- Take responsibility for quality by testing the solution.
- Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high-quality standards
- Develop test plans and test procedures
- Develop automatic testing, scripts
- Write test assignments, complete tests
- Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage
- Follow-ups with developers about complete user story
- Report defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Provide defects root cause analysis
- Actively collaborate with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Be part of a flexible development team with continuous deliveries
- Be a spokesperson for the user in the development team
- Take responsibility for the production of good user documentation
- Conduct functional testing of Web and Mobile application
- Gather and analyse requirements and form it into a user stories
- Analyse and assist in resolving customer (hard reproducible) issues
- Improve current CI/CD process
Experience and technology requirements:
At least 3+ years of experience in software testing including:
- Manual testing experience - cross browsing testing (Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge) and cross platform testing (Android and iOS)
- Understanding special aspects in Web and Mobile testing
- Integration testing
- Usage of applications such as Postman or Swagger for API testing
- Knowledge anf ability to write QA documentation
- Experience of testing in a structured way using test plans and test cases
- Experience working in a software product development team
- Experience with Agile software development
Will be considered as an advantage:
- ISTQB certificate
- Interest and or experience with test automation, ideally the Cypress Testing Framework
- Experience with .Net C# based solution
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related fields
- Good written and verbal English skills (B2+ level)
- Good analytical skills, curious, independent, detail-oriented and self-driven
- ‘Can-do’ attitude and genuine care for the team and the product
- Problem-solving skills
- Structured and self-organized person that appreciates stability
- Enjoy working with colleagues in an internationally distributed environment
Regardless of the long list of expectations mentioned above you do not need to be an expert in all areas. Equally important as all tech skills are how you fit into the group as a personality.
We are offering:
A company with strong values and a vision to create a better world. Leaders who balance a steady business focus and genuine concern for people.
- Modern, spacious A-class offices on both sides of Riga
- Remote work options
- Motivating salary from 2000 to 3000 EUR Gross depending on the competence level
- Year-end bonus ...
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Visma Labs, 1013, Rīga
- Pilna slodze
Visma is a leading provider of core business software for a more efficient and resilient society. We simplify the work of companies and organisations of all sizes, empowering people and helping businesses grow and thrive.
Think of Visma as an ecosystem of companies, cultures, and people, united by shared values and the vision to shape the future of society through technology.
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40003734170