IT Service Desk AnalystALLNEX
Are you an experienced IT professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service? Look no further than the IT Service Desk Analyst role at allnex GBS center in Riga, Latvia.
As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing first-level technical support to allnex GBS center employees. You will be the first point of contact for any IT-related issues, using your expert knowledge to troubleshoot and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner. You will also work closely with other IT teams to escalate more complex issues, ensuring that all employees receive the best possible support. Sounds exciting? Apply now and take your IT career to the next level!
- Monthly gross salary up to 1500 EUR, depending on skills and experience
- Partially working from home option
- Transportation allowance
- Health, accident and critical illness insurance
- Annual bonus program and special recognition awards
- Excellent working conditions in modern environment
- An international exposure in a cross-cultural community
- Training, great opportunities to grow and develop your career nationally and internationally
- Company’s social events
- Act as a single point of contact for the allnex users to handle self-service portal requests (Service Now), phone calls and emails regarding IT related incidents.
- Execute activities according to the allnex policies, work instructions, and guidelines.
- Create user accounts, reset passwords and resolve application issues.
- Provide regular feedback to customers regarding Incident and service request status.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement.
- At least one year experience in IT support function.
- Ability to work flexible working hours (different time work shifts)
- Experience working in a global organization is highly preferable.
- Basic experience in supporting workplace environments: Windows OS desktop environments, troubleshooting network, applications, and outlook issues.
- Upper-intermediate (B2) English skills, both written and spoken
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
G. Astras iela 1c
- Pilnas slodzes maiņu darbs
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Eight reasons why you should join allnex:
We are in the lead. We are proud to be the largest industrial coating resins supplier in the world
We are pioneers of green thinking. Being environmentally responsible has always been a key part of what we do
We are entrepreneurs. We strive to be the strategic partner for our customers, providing innovative solutions for their needs.
We celebrate diversity. Diverse in our backgrounds, talents and ideas, we can accomplish anything together.
We have a rich history. We have a strong heritage in leading chemical companies globally, dating as far back as 1918.
We prioritize our people. Our company is only as good as the sum of our people. We focus on training, promoting leadership and teamwork to help you succeed.
We are global as it gets. 35 countries, 50+ nationalities, clients almost everywhere.
We are great bunch of people. If you enjoy connecting and working with talents across the globe, you've come to the right place.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://www.allnex.com/en/
Reģistrācijas numurs: 40103815035
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1400 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 04.06.2023
€ 2700 – 3200
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023
€ 4300 – 5800
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023