Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
The technical challenges of building GoCardless span from simplifying building banking schemes to optimising the time to render the dashboard. We’re looking for engineers to join our growing Connectivity Group, where you’ll be working on problems that sit at the core of GoCardless: orchestrating and keeping track of the movement of funds, as well as building and maintaining the bank and scheme integrations that make it possible to keep our merchants’ cash flowing.
We endeavour to build simple, reliable systems and we believe in using the best technologies for each task. Joining the Connectivity Group you’ll be working in a team that primarily uses: Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, BigQuery, and Google Cloud Storage.
Across GoCardless, our other technologies include: Golang, Python, React, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Prometheus, Google Cloud (GCP).
You’re not expected to have expertise in all these technologies. Members of our team have picked up the tools once they’ve started working with the team. If you’re unsure, please apply.
What Excites Us
- Professional experience of building applications in Ruby - You have experience building web products and services, and have an awareness of technologies across the stack.
- Adapt - to new technologies and processes quickly.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment - you believe the best products are built through collaboration.
- You care - about building reliable, well-tested systems.
- You enjoy solving problems - you are happy to take initiative to find better solutions.
- Development - you enjoy mentoring and supporting the development of team members and colleagues
What Excites You
- You’re looking to champion a great engineering culture - within GC and in the wider engineering community;
- You enjoy collaborating - learning from people from various backgrounds and experiences;
- You want to feel proud - the work you’re doing and its impact on real customers.
- Our engineers contribute - to the engineering culture within and outside of GoCardless: they contribute to Open Source Software projects (see our Github), and share learnings in post-mortems, conferences and on our blog.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period.
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days ('GC Fridays')
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
Papildu informācija: We offer stock options, hybrid working, 27 days annual leave, health insurance, 4 wellness days per year, L&D budget & a work-away policy (90-days abroad each year).
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Gustava Zemgala gat. 74, Vidzemes priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1039, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the world’s bank payment network.
We’re making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up ‘Nordigen’, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 3600 – 6400
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023
€ 1530 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 15.06.2023
€ 1150 – 1231
Beigu termiņš: 08.06.2023