scandiweb is an eCommerce agency that started its journey in Latvia by two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many companies worldwide have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others.
We are the world's #1 eCommerce Agency, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
Account Management - what do you mean?
For long-term business sustainability, our need is to provide the best possible experience to all scandiweb clients on every interaction with us - so that they become disappointed in cooperating with any other service provider in any field and compare them to us.
Account Management is the client guide to scandiweb world, matching client wishes with scandiweb capabilities, and connecting all the departments. Moreover, we take ownership of client business success and are proactive in building their online business roadmap for the upcoming year.
What does it take to practice?
The main goal is to ensure a positive and measurable impact on every account assigned to you.
First client contact happens on behalf of an Account Manager. The project is signed, the Account Manager introduces the client to the Delivery Team, finishes the project, and then the Account Manager is again there to help build a strategic roadmap and ensure a smooth transition to the Support department.
You are not alone in this journey, but you are the one to ensure the process works as clocks for your accounts. Over-delivering client expectations is an art, and we will help you master that.
Daily, you will be ensuring client satisfaction growth by:
- Learning the real need our client's business is solving with our products
- Tracking the KPIs and identifying risks and opportunities.
- Stepping in red flag cases and escalating them to the top management and Account
- Management team till the solution is found and the case is resolved.
- Optimizing project operational processes so red flags go to zero in a long run
- Managing and building relationships with your accounts
- Be responsible for the client journey within scandiweb - from the Sales team to Support,
- Marketing, Traffic Acquisition teams, and other departments.
- Manage project growth and relationship process with ongoing monthly feedback loops and strategic sessions every quarter.
- Driving true value for customers
Whom are we looking for?
Any person who read until that moment and started to think WOW, that sounds like my dream job! Looks challenging, but it doesn't scare me.
On top of it, the ideal Account Management has:
- Full-ownership approach over any task
- Experience with sales & business operations
- Understanding of how eCommerce business is operating
- Interest to drive change management, build aligned tooling, and develop methods to measure and systemize KPIs
- Have experience in a continually changing environment where you are agile and able to adjust strategies and realign priorities (aka the ability to adapt)
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- High emotional intelligence and ability to work under pressure
- Confident in communicating with clients by organizing feedback-loop sessions
- Experience with CRM and marketing tools
- Achieve operational excellence
- Confident English skills
- Excitement to keep eyes open to the latest eCommerce and Account Management trends and ready to take ownership of new crazy ideas.
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location - games, gatherings, discussions, activities
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Commitment to your professional growth - training programs, certifications
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Get support to organize your home office
- Health insurance, language course coverage, library, events and so much more!
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1400 – 2000
Beigu termiņš: 04.06.2023
€ 1450 – 1550
Beigu termiņš: 07.06.2023
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023