Senior Magento Engineerscandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from a Senior Magento Engineer?
- Comprehensive experience with front and back-end frameworks, e.g., React.js, CSS, MySQL, Magento, Vue.js, GraphQL, local storage libraries
- Relevant previous work experience in the field for at least 2-3 years
- Previous experience with Magento projects
- You must be also acquainted with PWA, React.js, and from time to time you will work with Shopify, Laravel, Node.js
- Ability to mentor junior colleagues and assure team-wide quality work
- Ready to learn from our solutions and expand our skill-set
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
Junior or Senior, we expect each new colleague to absorb the knowledge, information, and culture we have here, in scandiweb, and be ready to challenge themselves.
Do take it into account - if you are joining scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and a technical interview!
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally to gain the best eCommerce experience
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world - just keep the internet connection strong
- Get support to organize your home office
- Paid vacation days, sick leave, maternity/paternity leave, and you can celebrate your National holidays according to your country
- Sports bonuses to support a healthy lifestyle
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- We give a big focus on our employee learning and growth - we support our developers to acquire the newest certifications
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Aristīda Briāna iela 9a-2
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/