Junior Project Manager (PPC and SEO)scandiweb
Working closely with big brands and building powerful stores is challenging and rewarding!
scandiweb is working with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 50+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Analytics, and more.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
- Serving as an expert on best practices and translating knowledge of the client into effective business and marketing tactics and execution.
- Monitoring project progress against the proposed plans including budgets, timelines, quality criteria, and risk management.
- Representing the clients needs appropriately to internal team members and acting as the focal point for the client.
- Providing guidance and leadership to cross-functional Delivery teams (SEO, PPC, CRO, Analytics, Development, Design ert.).
- Acting as an internal quality control check for all programs and projects to ensure they meet client requirements.
- Proactively solving day-to-day problems and exercising good judgment in solving and determining when to escalate issues.
- Describing client requirements, collaborating in the development of deliverables, and supporting the documentation and ongoing activities of client programs and projects, including maintaining project documentation - roadmaps, reports, plans, meeting notes, etc.
- Candidates with a Digital Marketing Agency background are preferable
- Excellent communication skills written as well as verbal
- An understanding of digital advertising and SEO
- Data-driven, analytical, proactive, and curious
- Familiar with reporting and analytical tools
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually, test assignments and an interview!
- Work on the most challenging and largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- We will provide you with the necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth.
- Get support to organize your home office
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Kaļķu iela 12
- Pilna slodze
- Elastīgs darba laiks
Work from anywhere!
scandiweb is a Latvian startup run by guys and girls from all over the world accepting big challenges and finding beautiful solutions for brands like Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and many others. We've made sure that Fortune 500 companies know that Latvia is the best place for digital solutions, and we've had a great deal of fun doing it!
We are constantly growing and looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in building a better and safer future! In the last couple of years, the IT industry has become very powerful and is getting bigger and bigger. Nowadays it is hard to imagine that a store doesn't have an e-commerce shop, especially now when everything is happening online.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://scandiweb.com/
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1050 – 1050
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 840 – 1250
Beigu termiņš: 05.06.2023
€ 1100 – 1500
Beigu termiņš: 01.07.2023