Here at GoCardless, we’re building the world’s bank payment network. Bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere, as well as making open banking more accessible. GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris, Melbourne and New York.
The Fraud Risk Management team ensures that GoCardless adopts, implements and maintains innovative and appropriate controls as we have a duty to banking partners, regulators, schemes, merchants and their customers to review and monitor accounts and transactions with the utmost care.
You’ll be working as part of a small, close-knit team, conducting fraud investigations, with the aim of protecting GoCardless from fraud, financial and reputational risk.
On a daily basis you will:
- Monitor the risk alert queue and identify high-risk behaviour within the business portfolio
- Conduct fraud investigations within service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses
- Attain a thorough understanding of GoCardless’ product, policies and processes
- Lead on customer-facing correspondence and work with various teams across the business to ensure we provide a seamless merchant experience
What excites you
- The opportunity to work in a newly built team and make important daily decisions that can make an impact on GoCardless’s future success
- Having the opportunity to learn more about data and how to use it to make informative decisions across the business
- Working in a global fraud team where you can share experiences and learn from other team members who come from a variety of industries
What excites us
- You have some experience in a fraud investigations role or similar and are looking for your next challenge
- You use logic and reasoning to separate legitimate behaviour from suspected illicit activity
- You understand the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making
- You use your written English skills to strike the right tone with internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re driven by initiative, and understand the impact of every decision you make on our merchants
- Results-focused: You can prioritise, organise, and show initiative and willing to get the job done
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing - stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme - gives you the option to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working - allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity - all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave - to suit everyone embarking on life's great adventure
- Learning Budget - lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off - generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We're an organisation defined by our values; We start with why before we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it's essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
- Rīga, Rīgas rajons, Latvija
- Attālināta darba iespējas
Gustava Zemgala gat. 74, Vidzemes priekšpilsēta, Rīga, LV-1039, Latvia
- Pilna slodze
GoCardless is an award winning fintech company, building the world’s bank payment network.
We’re making open banking more accessible and bringing simple and secure direct bank payment solutions for people and businesses everywhere! GoCardless is used by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion of payments across 30 countries.
Following the acquisition of Latvia based start-up ‘Nordigen’, we are building a second headquarters in Riga, with plans to double our headcount in this region in 2023.
Uzņēmuma mājaslapa: https://boards.greenhouse.io/gocardless
Reģistrācijas numurs: 07495895
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2000 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 14.06.2023
€ 1050 – 1050
Beigu termiņš: 30.06.2023
€ 1700 – 2300
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2023