Exactly® Payment System - is a unique payment solution made exactly for you.
Our main goal is to be an ideal financial instrument that is focused on exactly your payment needs. One of the distinctive features of Exactly® Payment System is a personal approach to the partner.
We offer simple, fast, and safe solutions for online businesses.
It is an exciting era for our company — our steady growth has brought new clients, new teammates, and raised the bar of the provided services to a new level.
Exactly® Payment System is a combination of an experienced team, modern technology, and unique payment solutions.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
You are out of the box thinker. You have a willingness to work with international payment systems. You know that you are a corporate lawyer by heart. You are highly analytical with strong attention to detail. You are a proactive person with a strategic mindset. You are all about finding effective solutions and fast.
• Drafting legal documentation and correspondence
• Conducting legal researches on specific questions
• Carry out a legal assessment of European and other jurisdictions
• Ensure compliance with laws and company policies
• Identify and evaluate business and legal risks, and find creative ways to mitigate them
while achieving business goals
• Obtaining new licenses
• Work with other delegated tasks under the supervision of the Head of Legal.
What we're looking for:
• Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Law
• At least 3 years post-university work experience in e-commerce/ payments/ fintech
• Good knowledge of international payment systems and international law
• Proficient level in legal English is a must (most of your work will be with reading/drafting
legal documents in English)
• Proficient level of the Russian language (Any additional language will be considered as an
• Experience in drafting legal documentation
• Understanding the specifics of business in terms of legislation in the EEA
• Experience in receiving at least one license for the company (for example, European)
B2B/B2C or participation in preparation/research (Will be considered as an advantage)
We are offering:
• Career development - we are growing, with huge ambitions and we can help you to
• We are flexible about all processes (you can influence the company's development)
• Work with professionals who are passionate about their job
• We favour the ongoing development of our team (Courses, conferences, etc., by the
• New office
• Free parking
• Health Insurance
• Gym membership
• Exciting team-building events
• And many other benefits coming soon