eGamings is one of the world’s most innovative developers of online gaming platforms and supplier of Tier 1 online turnkey gaming systems. eGamings is a well-known brand name with over 10 years of successful operations within Online Gaming Industry. Our company is rapidly growing and we are actively hiring new colleagues.
We are currently seeking a Collections Specialist to be responsible for obtaining past-due debts from individual or business customers of the eGamings.
The purpose of this role will be to carry out debt collection activities through a combination of account research, outbound calls and emails, negotiations and agreeing payment plans.
• Investigate, research, and track customer information using online tools and databases
• Coordinates collection activities with supervisory authorities and partners
• Contacts customers on past due accounts through various forms of communications and
• Decide on the correct actions on dealing with disputes
• Reviews options for resolving overdue accounts with customers and achieve payments
• Be persuasive and consistent. The ability to negotiate
• Be able to perform investigate and perform research
• Experience in formal/legal correspondence
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong internal motivation and hustle - desire to be very successful and collect on past due
• Fluent in English and Russian (written/spoken)
Would be a plus:
• Proven experience and expertise in debt recovery
• A great opportunity to work for a Tier 1 brand in the Online Gaming Industry
• Very competitive remuneration package, depends on your results and experience
• Professional development and unlimited opportunity to learn
• Friendly environment with a lot of extra perks and benefits
• Training and 360° support starting from the first day
• Modern office, corporate parking and lunch
• Health insurance after the probation period
• No internet browsing policy
Please send your CV and Motivation letter by clicking "Apply".